Heinsohn Business Technology SA and Heinsohn Human Global Solutions SAS, each individually considered responsible and/or in charge of the processing of Personal Data, (hereinafter, “THE COMPANY”), in compliance with the provisions of Law 1581 of 2012, its regulatory decrees and other concordant regulations, informs you that the personal data that you provide by virtue of the activities or operations carried out with THE COMPANY, will be treated in accordance with its Personal Data Protection policy and through the use and maintenance of technical, physical and administrative security measures in order to prevent unauthorized third parties from accessing them.
- Responsible for Treatment
Heinsohn Business Technology S.A. and Heinsohn Human Global Solutions S.A.S. Entities domiciled at Carrera 13 No. 82-49 in the city of Bogotá DC, Colombia.
For more information, you can contact us at the email email@example.com , or by phone +57 (1) 6337070.
- Treatment and Purpose
The Personal Data provided will be collected, used, transmitted, transferred, stored and processed for the following purposes:
- To fulfill the obligations contracted by THE COMPANY with its clients at the moment of acquiring our products;
- Send information about changes in the conditions of the products offered by THE COMPANY;
- Send information about offers related to the products offered by THE COMPANY and its related companies;
- To strengthen relationships with consumers and customers, by sending relevant information, taking orders and evaluating the quality of service;
- Allow the participation of the holders in marketing and promotional activities (including participation in contests, raffles and raffles) carried out by THE COMPANY;
- Conduct market research on purchasing habits and statistical analysis for internal use;
- For the determination of pending obligations, the consultation of financial information and credit history and the report to information centers of unfulfilled obligations, regarding its debtors;
- To improve, promote and develop its products and those of its related companies worldwide;
- Control access to the offices of THE COMPANY and establish security measures, including the establishment of video-monitored areas;
- Respond to queries, requests, complaints and claims that are made by the owners and transmit Personal Data to control bodies and other authorities that under the applicable law must receive Personal Data;
- To eventually contact, via email, or by any other means, natural persons with whom you have or have had a relationship, such as, without the enumeration meaning limitation, workers and their families, shareholders, consumers, customers, distributors, suppliers , creditors and debtors, for the aforementioned purposes.
- Register your personal data in the information systems of THE COMPANY and in its commercial and operational databases.
- Manage and operate, directly or through third parties, the personnel selection and hiring processes, including the evaluation and qualification of the participants and the verification of work and personal references, and the performance of safety studies;
- Develop the activities of human resources management within THE COMPANY, such as payroll, affiliations to entities of the general social security system, occupational health and well-being activities, exercise of the sanctioning power of the employer, among others;
- Make the necessary payments derived from the execution of the employment contract and/or its termination, and the other social benefits that may be applicable in accordance with the applicable law;
- Hire employment benefits with third parties, such as life insurance, medical expenses, among others;
- Notify authorized contacts in case of emergencies during work hours or on the occasion of the development of the same;
- Coordinate the professional development of employees, employee access to the Employer’s computer resources and assist in their use;
- To consolidate a timely and quality supply with its Suppliers, through the invitation to participate in selection processes, the evaluation of compliance with its obligations and the invitation to events organized or sponsored by THE COMPANY, among others;
- Transfer the information collected to different areas of THE COMPANY and its related companies in Colombia and abroad when necessary for the development of its operations and payroll management (portfolio collection and administrative collections, treasury, accounting, among others);
- Register contractors and suppliers in THE COMPANY’s systems and process their payments;
- For the attention of judicial or administrative requirements and the fulfillment of judicial or legal mandates;
- For payment processing and balance verification;
- Train sellers and agents in basic aspects of commercial management of the products offered by THE COMPANY;
- Any other activity of a similar nature to those described above that are necessary to develop the corporate purpose of THE COMPANY.
- Rights of the owner of Personal Data
Natural persons whose Personal Data are subject to Treatment by the Company, have the rights provided for in the Political Constitution of Colombia, Law 1581 of 2012 and its regulatory decrees, and in particular:
- Know the Personal Data on which THE COMPANY is carrying out the Treatment. In the same way, the owner can request at any time that their data be updated or rectified, for example, if they find that their data is partial, inaccurate, incomplete, fractioned, misleading, or those whose Treatment is expressly prohibited or not. has been authorized.
- Request proof of the authorization granted to THE COMPANY for the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Be informed by THE COMPANY, upon request, regarding the use that it has given to your Personal Data.
- Submit complaints to the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce for violations of the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law.
- Request THE COMPANY to delete your Personal Data and/or revoke the authorization granted for the Treatment thereof, by submitting a claim, in accordance with the procedures established in number 11 of the Personal Data Protection Policy of THE COMPANY. However, the request for deletion of the information and the revocation of the authorization will not proceed when the Owner of the information has a legal or contractual duty to remain in the Database and/or files, nor while the relationship between the owner and THE COMPANY, by virtue of which their data was collected.
- Free access to your Personal Data subject to Processing.
- Refrain from answering questions about sensitive data. The answers that deal with children and adolescents and those related to health data will be optional.
- Mechanisms to learn about the Personal Data Protection Policy
We invite you to learn about the Personal Data Protection Policy of THE COMPANY, which includes the procedures so that the holders of Personal Data can exercise their rights to know, update, rectify and delete the information and revoke the authorization, and it is available for consultation on the website www.heinsohn.com.co
For questions and concerns related to these issues, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Bogota DC, February 23, 2018.